Applications for the 2024 Scholarship Programme are now closed. Following a very high number of applications, we can no longer accept further submissions.
About the selection process:
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria;
- A panel of ICMA staff will shortlist and make the final selection;
- Selection is based on a number of factors, including academic merit, evidence of interest in financial markets, financial need, among others.
- Scholarship selection will take place in the last two weeks of January 2024 and shortlisted candidates may be called in for a further interview (to be conducted virtually);
- Announcements of successful recipients will be made by 2 February 2024. If you have not heard from us by this date, then please assume that you have not been selected. We will be unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback
Successful recipients must complete the programme within 12 months of commencing their first course. In addition, candidates must pass the exams for the foundation and advanced courses in order to move forward with the programme, failure to do so will invalidate the scholarship. ICMA will only cover exam fees once for each level.